What is Personal Information?
Personal information means information about an individual that can help to identify that individual easily. This includes an individual’s name, home address and phone number, age, sex, marital or family status, an identifying number, financial information, educational history, etc.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect only the personal information that we need for the purposes of providing services to our clients, including personal information needed to:
- Deliver requested products or services
- Enroll a client in a program
- Shipping/Delivery address to deliver the desired product
We normally collect client personal information directly from our clients when they register on our site. We may collect your information from other persons with your consent.
How Do We Use and Disclose Personal Information?
We use and disclose client personal information only for the purpose for which the information was collected. For example, we use the delivery address or the contact number to deliver the products to the clients.
If we wish to use or disclose your personal information for any new business purpose, we will ask for your consent.
- We don’t save any data that user’s provide
- We don’t share any information ( Name, E-mail, Phone Number, Contact Address, Personal Information etc.) with others
- We use the user-provided data only & only for that website’s operation. We don’t use those data on any other websites
- Admin can’t see the password that user set for their account
- Nobody can take this information publicly from the website
- We will use the user’s information on our corporate partner’s websites if needed